Best Houses For Rent

- 120728720A4089AC993A59CB01B967B1

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

4 ( Four) tips that will help you choose the best decoration for your home or houses





>>> Are You Ready to Make the Move? Find Your New Home Here. 




The other day I was having a coffee with a friend who was very excited about her new house and enjoying as a girl decorating her new home. I saw her very happy and full of joy, until, suddenly, she stopped for a moment and said: "I'm spending hours chaffing on the Internet and I can not decide, there are so many things that catch my attention!"

I could not agree more with her: The Internet is the largest showcase in the world!
So, if you have ever found yourself in this situation, in today's post I want to help you find a way out of this somewhat chaotic situation and choose the right decisions to make your home decoration beautiful and, what is more important: coherent.

4 (Four) tips to choose the best decoration for your home


A- The style should mark your personality.


It's true: our house talks about us, and sometimes we worry too much about the effect it can have on our guests and we forget that, first of all, it is our home, our most private space. For this reason, looking for accessories for our house, we end up buying things that we do not use later. My first advice is to encourage you to find your style. Do not get confused: you do not have to follow a trend just because the interior decoration magazines say so. First of all, you have to love yourself and accept yourself for what you are and for how you live. You have to think that your house is something like your visual identity: the reflection of you, of your personality and the result of your daily dynamics.

I often wonder about what my style will be indoors; I love seeing images of minimalist houses, but I also get excited about spaces or apartments. What is true is that, in the end, I do not think I liked living in any of these houses because I would not find it comfortable to live on a day-to-day basis.

What have I done? I have stopped frustrating myself looking for my house to look like one trend or another and I have accepted that my house is the way I am. Sometimes, a little crazy: I love to have pictures of my family and to surround myself with handmade objects that I have found along the way, either in stores or in second-hand markets or online. For me, they are details that add heat to my home. Plants are also an obvious necessity in my house.
In short: if your house is in tune with your personality, you will also be happier and enjoy more every little moment.




>>> Are You Ready to Make the Move? Find Your New Home Here. 




B. Find objects that give you that feeling.


Let yourself be guided by your instinct. There are objects that immediately manage to communicate something, awaken in us an emotion. I do not think that letting yourself be carried away by this emotion is anything risky. For example, I love discovering small brands of creative people; I am very sensitive to delicate imperfection and, therefore, these pieces are unique and really perfect for me. I prefer them to the products of the big stores and I think they transform my house into a cozy space.
If you buy objects that have an emotional bond with you, those emotions will move to your home: positive emotions that will surround you most of the day and give you a sense of great inner peace, making your home your refuge.

choose the decoration of your house, 2

C. Choose well what you spend your money.


It is clear that most of us do not have money left over. Anyway, I'm sure that once, you've also made some compulsive purchases just to feel differently and after a while, you've regretted it; I think it has happened to all of us. That's why I tell you that it is much better to buy consciously so as not to regret a posterior of our impulsive decisions in times of slump.

The advice I can give you is that, when buying, think about how much you are going to use that object, if it is going to be functional inside your house and, even if you do not have a lot of money, do not put all your attention on the price but on the quality of what you are buying. Better buy something you really need and have quality even if it means making an investment or stop buying other things. Once again, it's about your being happy. Happy and excited with your purchase, not a victim of repentance. Also remember that many times, cheap is expensive.
Also, do not forget the power that your money has. When you buy, you are supporting an economic model or another. You are betting on large multinationals or supporting small local businesses.


D. Think well about the material you need and you will get it right.


The material from which a product is made is not only synonymous with quality, but also with functionality, hygiene or sustainability. When we buy a product, once again, we must be careful and think about the optimal materials for that object and what benefits it can bring.

An example of this is wood furniture versus agglomerate: at first, the agglomerate look aesthetically just as nice but, as you are using, you realize that the agglomerate wears away and is yielding to the weight of them that you place in it while, if you opt for a piece of wood, it will be much more stable and will hold more incorruptible time. And your house, is designed to last a long time, right? If you have small children or you know that your house will be a place where you can accumulate a lot of dirt, it is also important to be practical: materials such as glass, marble for the kitchen or floor tiles instead of parquet can be a much more convenient option. Finally, we must also think about what certain materials inspire us and what implies the fact of buying them: as I said before, if you entrust a door to a carpenter, that door will be unique and probably, the wood used to create it will come from more noble resources and sustainable than an industrial brand. You can also opt for sustainable products such as certified woods or recycled glass. In this way, you are not only contributing to the sustainability of the planet, but the material that is part of your house, is telling a story: before it was a tree, but in its place another one has been planted so that the same forest remains: that lamp, before it was a glass bottle that, if recycled, would probably become silicon for the asphalt. These small details are what make the decoration of a house unique.

I hope these tips help you when choosing the decoration of your home. And, always remember: it is you who will live in it!


>>> Are You Ready to Make the Move? Find Your New Home Here. 

              2 Clicks to Find Your New House



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox